Iron ways in Cuenca
Come and enjoy iron road of Priego, Cuenca, less than two hours from Madrid.
The activity takes place in the unique setting of the Hoz de Priego, where we will visit the walls of the canyons, through steps and Tibetan bridges, to more than 80 m from the river Escabas. A unique experience vulture eye.
This iron road of Priego offers two routes known as the Buitreras and the Strait.
Iron road in Cuenca
Difficulty level: We have two options, the route of the difficulty Buitreras k4 and k3 Strait level, which requires less effort and experience.
Duration: Half day (3h).
Location: La Hoz de Priego, Cuenca.
Minimum group: 2 people Minimum group.
Materials Needed: Just bring sport and comfortable clothes, the rest of the team you'll provide us iron road.
- Is it safe to do the route of the Iron road?
It is a completely safe activity, all our guides are qualified experts with thousands of hours of experience and have the best art equipment to ensure your safety while enjoying the iron road in Cuenca.
We have a complete security system active, passive rescue and control systems including GPS, 4x4 for quick removal, first aid kit, direct connection with health center and communications systems 24/7.
- Can I get my vehicle tourism to the place of activity?
Perfectly, they are places of easy access for all types of vehicle.
- My companion is not going to do the activity, Do you have any interesting alternative option?
The companions and participants have free access to the pool of our facilities and our cafe-bar.
When meeting our facilities in the town Villalba de la Sierra, the companions have a wide variety of activities, from knowing the town to visit the Enchanted City or Ventano Devil, all within minutes of our facilities.
why Júcar Aventura?
1. 100% Guaranteed fun.We guarantee that you'll have fun doing Via iron road in Cuenca with us, we will refund the money if you're not having fun. Our team offers a personalized service to each of the participants to meet their needs, to always ensure their safety and fun.
2. Maximum security. We are a registered company active tourism in Cuenca for all our activities, including always Accident Insurance, RC and Rescue. All our participants will enjoy the safest activity Iron road in Cuenca thanks to comprehensive security system for all our participants.
3.Unforgettable memories. Apart from enjoying the best Iron road in Cuenca, you receive atotally free photographic as you can see on our Facebook with more than 250 views with the highest score recognizing our great work.
4. Our complex installations. Because you will enjoy a full day of Multiaventura in Cuenca, withfree access to the municipal swimming pool Villalba de la Sierra and its terrace restaurant are within our facilities.
5. Last generation materials. We have the advantage of having a wide range of materials abseiling and canyoning, so that all participants have the equipment in perfect condition and is its size.
All this for you to enjoy 100% of Cuenca adventure experience.
Because we know you'll come back!
Reviews 100% real!
+250 Titrations with the highest score on our Facebook
We assure you that you will enjoy the best experience of active tourism, you have the guarantee that if you're not having fun or your money back Guaranteed Fun!
100% Recomendable para todos los amantes del deporte y la naturaleza. Los paisajes del barranco de Jucar en Cuenca son espectaculares. Lo mejor es ver el vídeo y las fotos de la actividad que te ofrecen despúes, ¡el recuerdo de un gran día entre amigos!
Hemos ido a celebrar mi cumpleaños y nos lo hemos pasado genial!!! Super recomendable.
Otra gran experiencia para añadir al saco de los buenos recuerdos. Natalia, Alberto y Manu grandes profesionales y sobre todo grandes personas. ¡Nos veremos en otra!
-Juan Luis Roes
A sido increible lo cojonudo que ha estado nos hemos divertido como niños
Los monitores unos makinas alberto manu(pisa) y natalia geniales los 3 tienen una energia que se contagia muy profesionales muchisimas gracias
-Juan Carlos Reina Martinez
AND MANY MORE OPINIONS ...