Canoeing in Cuenca
Canoeing down the rapids of the river Júcar on a route in which you will control the kayak on water streams for all levels. Our guides teach you how to control the canoe from the beginning, so experience is not necessary.
You can also choose a route of canoeing in calm waters, which go over the dam of La Toba in the Natural Park of the Serrania de Cuenca, enjoying this wonderful water route.
Canoeing in Cuenca
Difficulty Level: Suitable for all levels, canoeing in Cuenca does not require previous experience.
Duration: Half day (3h).
Timetable: Morning (10h- 11h) and late (16h).
Location: Júcar River / Toba Dam.
Minimum group: No minimum group for canoeing.
It includes: Unsinkable Canoes, rows, seatback, neoprene Seland (5 mm) in cold weather, helmet, life jackets, qualified guides, insurance (accident, and rescue), photo reportage and video montage for free.
- Is it mandatory to do all the parts of the tour in kayak?
All parts of the kayak tour have simpler alternative options, so you can enjoy all the activity of canoeing no matter if it's your first time. This activity is recommended for all levels.
- Can children do the activity?
The little ones will be able to do the activity whenever they know how to swim, they have to measure more than 1 meter and have to exceed 25 kg of weight.
- Is it safe to do canoeing?
It is a completely safe activity, all our guides are qualified experts with thousands of hours of experience and have the best art equipment to ensure your safety while you enjoy canoeing in Cuenca.
We have a complete security system and control systems including GPS, 4x4 vehicles, first aid kits, direct connection with health center and communications systems 24/7.
- Using lenses Can I carry on the activity of canoeing?
It is recommended to wear diving goggles to wear contact lenses protected. It is a water ride, so we must avoid carrying objects that could damage or sink in water.
- How many people will we be in the group?
The groups for the activity of canoeing are always a maximum of 12 participants per guide, so we guarantee maximum security and personalized attention. In case your group is bigger than 12 you will be accompanied by more guides, so you can enjoy the activity all together and will remain the maximum security in the development of the activity.
- Can I get my car tourism to the place of activity?
Perfectly, these are places of easy access for all types of vehicles.
- ¿Se puede realizar la actividad si llueve?
The activity can be done perfectly even if it rains, being a water activity does not affect us.
why Júcar Aventura?
1. 100% Guaranteed fun. We guarantee that you'll have fun doing canoeing Cuenca, we will refund your money if you're not having fun. Canoeing in our guides will introduce you to the world of canoeing in Cuenca, offering a personalized service to each of the participants to meet their needs, to always ensure their safety and fun.
2.Maximum security. We are a registered company active tourism in Cuenca for all our activities, including always Accident Insurance, RC and Rescue. All our participants will enjoy the safest activity canoeing in Cuenca thanks to our exhaustive security system for all our participants.
3. Unforgettable memories. Apart from enjoying the best canoeing in Cuenca, you get totally free a photographic report and video as you can see on our Facebook with more than 470 valorations with the highest score recognizing our great work.
4.Our complex installations. Because you will enjoy a full day of Multiaventura in Cuenca, with free access to the municipal swimming pool Villalba de la Sierra and its terrace restaurant are within our facilities.
5. Latest materials. We have the advantage of having a wide range of materials canoeing, so that all participants have the equipment in perfect condition and is its size.
All this for you to enjoy 100% of Cuenca adventure experience.
Because we know you'll come back!
Reviews 100% real!
+470 Valuations with the highest score in our Facebook
We assure you that you will enjoy the best experience of active tourism, you have the guarantee that if you're not having fun, we will refund your money!
Magnifico el trato. Excelentes los monitores y alegría a raudales. Se te olvidan las penas con esta gente. Grandes profesionales. Muchas gracias por este dia.
Una experiencia increíble! He ido con mi pareja y lo hemos pasado en grande. El barranquismo es asequible para cualquier persona, en un rio con unas vistas increíbles y con un monitor muy simpático! Lo recomiendo 100%
Recomendado 100%, tanto las piraguas como el barranquismo, este último en un paraje único. Una experiencia que nadie deberia pederse. Sin duda repetiré. La simpatía y profesionalidad de los monitores completan una experiencia única. Aunque barato es algo que no tiene precio ¡Deseando ver las fotos y videos que nos grabásteis! Gracias!!
Gente de diez ,tanto en el trato ,como a la hora de solucionarte cualquier cosa , no dudéis de que habéis ganado otro adicto más a esta familia vuestra.
-Jose Luis Moreno
AND MANY MORE OPINIONS ...